Friday, November 5, 2010

Photo Challenge: Shadow

Hello folks! I'm a little late today! I haven't been blogging this week because it was the week of our big environmental conference that I helped plan. Busy busy busy! I've been running around for 4 days in heels and I am elated to be home and off my feet, FINALLY! I'll write more about the event later on. For today, here is this week's Photo Challenge theme from RAZMATAZ: Shadow.

This photo is one I took inside my dad's Cobra a few weeks ago. He took me out for a cruise down one of our windy highways, amongst all the Fall colors. While I was grinning and laughing, my hair was having a hard time staying on my head. I must have looked hilarious! I had to be very careful not to drop my camera phone out of the car when I took this pic! :) (And trust me, it took FOREVER to get a comb through the mess that I was left with!) Definitely worth it though! :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I couldn't participate this week, but have enjoyed everyone's posts. I know you had fun! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Shadow Shot
    Looks like your hair was having the lions share of the fun!! ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!... I'll bet you had a ball cruisin' around in your daddy's Cobra!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great shot, although I just can;t imagine how you got it with a phone camera. My I phone takes awful pictures. Love the wispy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very good idea. It must have taken some aiming to get it done so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! There you are! I know just what you mean, now you know why I started to wear hats in that car....LOL LYS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful...very artistic!

    Thank you so much for putting me on your bog roll...I'm honored and thrilled!
    Have a great weekend...
    xo J~

    btw- your Halloween pics (and ears) were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH, love that you were able to cruise around top-down! Sweet photo with funness :) Soak those feet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool picture! I love it! So happy you stopped by Little Blue Deer so I could find you, so happy to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is a cool shadow shot! I know it's no fun to be running around in heels so hopefully your feet got some TLC:-)

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts