Friday, May 13, 2011

Things I'm Loving Right Now


It's Friday! The sun is shining, the temps are increasing and I am happily perched at work in a sunbeam. Lovely! Our trees have exploded with green this last week and my tulips are finally about to bloom. Spring hath arrived! And in my gloriously smiley mood it's time for another Things I'm Loving Right Now:

1. Spring greenery. I love the neon green that sprouts first in Spring. Our maple tree, whose mature leaves will be a stately dark shade, start out lime and it looks magnificent against the thunderstorm skies we've been having.

2. Hoops! Always wanted a good pair of hoop earrings, and finally got 'em. They're a little bit heavy but I like to feel them when I move. So nice! They go with everything!

3. Spiders! Spiders? I've always had a fondness for our eight-legged friends, and yesterday acquired a tarantula. A coworker didn't want it anymore so I leaped at the chance. My fuzzy little pet has yet to make it home, so is next to me in the lab. She's our new mascot for the time being. :)

4. Dress weather! I know my pregnant friend is very excited about this too. It feels so good to finally be able to don a dress and not freeze your little legs off after going outside. They're so comfy and I feel so girly!




3 comments:

  1. You look marvelous! It is time for me to do a What I am Loving too! LYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, except for the spiders I think that is a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty in your dress and that sky is amazing! but spiders!?!?

    ahhh i can't believe you are an owner of a tarantula! lol i would say take a pic of your new pet but i am so terrified of them! lol still, i think that makes you one cool chick for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts