Monday, December 12, 2011

Mosaic Monday! My Favorite Holiday Accessory


It's the time of year when I love to window shop all the new fancy dresses (occasionally buying a new one for parties!) for Christmas. Cocktail dresses in silk, satin and taffeta, in the most beautiful spectrum jewel tones. New shoes pop up in the Mall, jewelry counters are full and the sparkliest-rhineostone-encrusted-must-have-clutch is on every end-cap. I love the new holiday party fashion! My favorite accessory for events this time of year, though? Red lipstick! You simply can't go wrong! My favorite kind surprisingly came from O.P.I and is called Suzi Loves Sydney (from the Aussie line). Nothing makes me feel sexier, fancier, and more holiday-ish than red lips. What do you folks think? Do you rock this look?




Go over to Little Red House and check out all the other Monday Mosaics!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you indeed do rock that look. Great pic! It harkens back to the 50's when everybody had red lips. LYS

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts