Saturday, January 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Right Now! (In 2012...)

Ringing in the New Year with my best friend, my sister! And some amazing colleagues.


Enjoying a December 31st rodeo! So Montanan!


Skiing here on January 1st. Moonlight Basin rocks!


The rocky landscape on the way home from Bozeman.


Gel manicures--my new obsession! Love them!


Killing time in the strangest locations while I wait to do my sampling visits.


Spending as much time as I can with good friends. One of my best friends left this week for Australia, but we bid adieu over glasses of Moscato by candlelight. Perfect!


What are you loving right now?

1 comment:

  1. Such great photos! I always love your calls and texts from the different places you are working at. And it looks like you and J had a great time ringing in the new year. LYS

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts