Sunday, February 19, 2012

Month of Love: Day 19

New Series on TV!

I've got some favorites this season. I watch them religiously at work during lunch on my computer. I'm not a big TV fan, but lately a few have captured me. My top 5?

Pan Am! I love this show! The fashions, the music, the sets! I'm in love!

Smash! Any show that involves musicals, I adore! Singing, dancing, costumes! Love it!

Modern Family! One of the most clever sitcoms on TV these days. After being spoiled by old shows like Friends, Seinfeld and Sex and the City, it's nice to have a new one that makes me laugh EVERY time!

The Voice! I did not think I'd get into this show, but I am fulling enjoying these amazing singers and the famous coaches.

Heartland! This is me and my sister's silly Sunday show. A show about a ranch in Canada, it's all about horses and rodeos and drama on the farm! Gotta love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts