Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Update!

I've fallen terribly behind! For about two weeks I had constant headaches (due to teeth and jaw). I did not feel much like blogging! Nor anything else! But my orthodontist fixed it and I am back and doing great. So, here's an update on everything that's been happening in my world!



1. My sis and I went and spent an amazing day skiing at Big Mountain.












2. We got to stay in our favorite mountain accommodations: The Kandahar Lodge













3. Easter came and we dyed eggs like when we were little.





















4. I surprised my best friend with these eggs (each filled with a special message).



















5. My tulips are on their way up!





















6. And the cat is very excited for the sun! (Please pay no notice to the wall and trim that need to be repainted!) :)
















7. My friend just opened her own restaurant this month and it's amazing! (The sarongs hang in the windows because it wasn't revealed yet to the public!)














8. My best friend's Birthday is today! I don't know what I'd do without her in my life! (She's on the left with her little boy)

1 comment:

  1. Such a busy girl you are! So glad you are feeling more your self now. :) LYS

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts