Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm Back! (And some lake fun)

I have been having a lot of fun with my wedding blog (A Marriage of Passion and Style), but I'm back to posting a bit about my every day life!

My summer has been a lot of fun but I am more than excited for Fall. Autumn in Montana is a dream! This last weekend marks the end to most lake activities in the area, so my sister and I joined my boyfriend's family for a day on the boat. I love boating (whether it includes a motor or a paddle), but had never tried tubing behind a motor boat. My opinion now that I have? WTF?! Soooo not a fan so far! LOL. My sister took to it and went back for more, but after two goes, I was good and done. Why do people think it's fun?! Of course my boyfriend, who has been doing this since he was a kid, loves it! He's good at it too, performing all sorts of tricks and shenanigans. I let him and the others take their turns while I enjoyed the boat ride and my carton of wine. Ahhh...bliss!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts