Friday, September 16, 2011

Nesting Party! Rhubarb Pie


It sure feels like fall in Montana today! Cool temps, moody skies. I'm snuggled under a down blanket as I type. Chilly! Over the week, I slowly took down the summer decor. The sea-themed knick knacks, the bright greens and fun florals.

Now it's time to decorate for Autumn! My progress has been slow, but at least it's moving along! The most important thing that's changed in the house? The appearance of fresh baked pie!


Ah, there's nothing like a warm pie to freshen up the air and mood. I never was a huge pie fan, but when my friend Ry came to stay with us for awhile this month he was very eager to bake. Before I knew it I was enjoying the best rhubarb pie I've ever eaten! The best September comfort food.


I'm joining up with The Inspired Room for their Fall Nesting Party! Please head on over to her blog and see all the other great posts dedicated to the season. And please check back here to see my Autumn decor progress through the month.

2 comments:

  1. You tell Ry that that was the best Rhubarb pie I have ever eaten too! Can't wait to see what you do with your home, it always looks so nice. Happy Decorating! LYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fall here in seattle as well and making anything homemade at the moment is thrilling... and your pie looks amazing... my mother makes such a great rhubarb pie... thanks for the memories... xx pam

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts