Monday, June 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Right Now

1. Top of the list? My Dad! Though I love him ALL the time. :) We enjoyed a very fun Father's Day with the family yesterday, going out to dinner, chatting in the garden, giving gifts and sharing stories and childhood pictures. Love it! I stole this following photo from my Mom's blog, so cute!:
2. My nephew turned 1! I can't believe it! My very best friend's little boy is actually a year old now. How time flies! We will be celebrating his Birthday this Saturday and I have a lot of baking to do! :) Can't wait! I'll be making some of these: 3. Gardening! As always, this time of year means planting up all my pots and veggies. It's been a hoot! I've got so much dirt under my nails.... (another reason I can't do acrylics in the summer, boo!). I can't wait till all the flowers spill over the sides: 4. Job applications! Ok...not much fun to put together, but the idea of changing careers right now is exciting. I've got my fingers crossed that my application for my dream job comes through. I hope, I hope, I hope! Wish me luck! 5. Sister time! I recently took my sister on a road trip to take a Stagecoach ride in Virginia City. So much fun! She was so surprised and we had a blast! I love my time with her, my best friend. :)

3 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl. Good luck on your application! I know how stressful/exciting that can be. Keep me posted.

    I'm glad you had a great trip with your sister's and a good father's day with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my fingers crossed for you! It has been a very busy time for you and all of us, but so much fun! LYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all things positive regarding the application. I love spending time with my sister, too;-)
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts