Friday, January 18, 2013

A Cottage by the Sea

A fellow blogger recently talked about cottages and it got me day dreaming about the weather-worn cottages I see on the Oregon coast. Oh how I miss the ocean! I've always wanted to go in the winter, when the storms hit. I want to hunker down under a cozy blanket, with a cup of coffee and watch the waves. Maybe someday I'll be able to own something like this:






I have always loved the grey and white homes I find by the sea...

 
And I'd love a view like this! The rolling waves, the roar of the water and wind. What a magical place this is!

And the woods still stay so green! I would love to stroll down this trail!


2 comments:

  1. Oh how I would adore such a lovely cottage!

    Have a lovely winter wonderland weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, the sea does call us, doesn't it? Love it! LYS

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts