Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Night Out in Heels and Sequins

Oh it had been so long since my last Stiletto Night! My graduate student friend text me yesterday saying she needed some girl time. So I dug through my closet for a cute top, skinny jeans and, of course, stilettos! Which pair to wear? Always a tough decision. ;) We sipped cocktails downtown, vented about work, and gossiped about boys. It was so freeing! We told stories, caught up, and most of all, laughed like crazy. Just two ladies in satin and sequins, living it up. Exactly what I needed!




2 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a great time with J. Can't wait to hear all your stories. LYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo sounds like fun! I am so happy I can read your blog again! My computer didn't like your previous backgrounds or something and it wouldnt let me read your blog for like 4 months! I was so sad! But I think I am caught up now! Hope you are having a spectacular weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts